Saturday, October 3, 2009

Holiday Collection!

Hi Everyone, have you seen the Holiday Collection? Six great warmers and four plug-ins - PLUS November's warmer of the month, too!

I don't know about you, but I am planning to make hay with these gorgeous new products. What a great bunch of tools Scentsy is giving us for holiday selling! I have printed the catalog pages and am emailing and handing them out to everyone. I don't think it's too early, and I don't want to wait until I can order the catalog pages Oct 15, and probably not get them until at least Oct 20. I want to be ready to order Nov 1st!

My only concern is that these warmers and plug-ins will be available only until supplies run out - and I think they're going to sell out fast. That's why I think it's wise to begin pre-selling now. I also plan to order as much inventory as I can afford, then sell cash-and-carry, in hopes of avoiding the disappointments some consultants had with the Jack.

Happy selling! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment